Pop culture mega-stars Lady Gaga and Katy Perry have taken the world by storm. Not surprisingly, Gaga and Perry have ultimately begun their takeover of airborne safety measures as seen on Cebu Airlines, a low-cost Philippine airline that focuses on fun.
The flight attendees upon the Cebu Airlines flight believed it would be more engaging to perform a dancing safety procedure demonstration to Lady Gaga’s ‘Just Dance’ and Katy Perry’s ‘California Girls.’ Check out the featured video to see this fun in action!
Cebu Airlines Dance Their Way To Safe Traveling
1. Entertainment-based Safety Demos - More airlines may incorporate entertaining performances during safety demonstrations to improve passenger engagement and retention of safety instructions.
2. Celebrity-inspired Airline Safety - Airlines could partner with popular celebrities to create safety videos that incorporate their iconic music or dance moves to attract more attention from passengers.
3. Safety Demonstration Social Media Campaigns - Airlines may create viral social media campaigns showcasing fun safety demonstrations to increase brand awareness and customer engagement.
1. Airline Industry - Airlines could differentiate themselves and improve brand perception while increasing passenger engagement through creative and entertaining safety demonstrations.
2. Entertainment Industry - Popular musicians and other entertainers could partner with airlines to create engaging safety videos that incorporate their music or dance moves, providing a new revenue stream for the entertainment industry.
3. Social Media Industry - Companies specializing in social media marketing could work with airlines to create viral campaigns featuring entertaining safety demonstrations, ultimately increasing their clients' brand awareness and customer engagement.