The Ce La Vi rooftop restaurant of the Marina Bay Sands hotel in Singapore is offering the "world's most expensive dining experience." The restaurant partnered with World of Diamonds, a Russian-based diamond company for the exclusive experience.
The luxury experience includes a 45-minute helicopter ride over Singapore, a luxury cruise and a chauffeur-driven Rolls-Royce just for transportation to the restaurant. The two-person package presents the diners with 10,000 roses and an 18-course meal. The entire experience is about eight hours long. The meal is eaten with diamond chopsticks that have a diner's name engraved on them, and includes some of the rarest and most expensive foods and only 44- and 55-year-old vintage wines. To conclude the experience, participating couples will receive The Jane Seymour 2.08 carat blue diamond ring with rose-gold plated platinum band.
The whole experience costs $2 million and diners are screened before being selected for the experience.
The Ce La Vi Restaurant in Singapore Offers the Most Expensive Meal
1. Luxury Dining Experiences - Upscale restaurants offering million-dollar packages for exclusive dining experiences.
2. Premium Transportation Services - Luxury experiences including access to high-end transportation services.
3. Luxury Jewelry and Accessories - Expensive and unique items like diamond-encrusted chopsticks and jeweled rings paired with exclusive experiences.
1. Hospitality and Tourism - There is an opportunity for hotels, resorts, and restaurants to offer high-end experiences to elite customers seeking unique and exclusive dining options.
2. Luxury Transportation - Luxury transportation services can target elite customers offering high-end transportation services like helicopter tours and chauffeur-driven cars exclusively for the luxury dining experience.
3. Luxury Goods and Jewelry - High-end jewelry and accessories makers can collaborate with luxury dining experience providers to create bespoke items exclusive to their exclusive dining experiences targeted at ultra-wealthy individuals.