CBDfx launched a trio of vegan protein CBD cookies that share 20 milligrams of hemp-based cannabinoids and 13 grams of protein per cookie. Available in classic flavors like Oatmeal Raisin, Chocolate Chip and Peanut Butter, the CBD-infused cookies share a simple and nourishing way to support workdays, workouts and more.
Made with all-natural ingredients, the cookies share a sweet way to get a dose of CBD in the form of a portion-controlled edible. According to the brand, the effects of the cookie can be felt in as little as 20 minutes or up to two hours. CBDfx also notes that "CBD Cookies offer one of the highest rates of absorption" thanks to the bioavailability of the broad-spectrum CBD baked into each treat.
CBDfx's Vegan Protein Cookies Contain 20mg of CBD Per Cookie
1. Vegan CBD Edibles - The intersection of the vegan and CBD markets offers opportunities for creating innovative, plant-based edibles that cater to the growing demand for natural and sustainable products.
2. Cbd-infused Protein Products - Combining the benefits of CBD with protein offers opportunities for creating functional foods that cater to fitness and wellness enthusiasts.
3. Bioavailable CBD Delivery - Innovating new ways of delivering CBD that optimize its bioavailability could improve the efficacy of CBD products, creating opportunities for research and development.
1. Food - The food industry can innovate vegan and protein-based edibles that incorporate CBD to cater to the growing demand for plant-based and functional foods.
2. Fitness - The fitness industry can benefit from CBD-infused protein products that offer the benefits of CBD and protein for post-workout recovery and improved performance.
3. Pharmaceuticals - Research into optimizing the bioavailability of CBD for different delivery methods could lead to improved efficacy and opens opportunities for pharmaceutical companies to develop new CBD-based therapies.