The elegance of the slender white taper has a darker counterpart in the Caviar Table Flame. This candle is every bit as refined as the common wax version but it achieves this sophistication in a very unusual way. The thickset black cylinder is not smooth like you might expect, but rather porous and bumpy due to its unique makeup.
Fabien Gerlier used sintered bronze, melting really tiny balls of metal together to create this purist luminary shape. With an ebony finish, the Caviar Table Flame exudes a texture similar to that of fish eggs, thus giving it its name.
What you get with this stylish home accessory is an improver of atmosphere, and also a playful means to make desserts like roasted marshmallows.
The Caviar Table Flame Was Formed of Tiny Metal Balls to Shape a Beautiful Candle
1. Metal Ball Candles - Creating candles by melting tiny metal balls together is a disruptive innovation opportunity for the candle-making industry.
2. Porous Candle Shapes - Incorporating porous designs into candle-making introduces a unique spin on traditional candle shapes and creates a new trend in home decor.
3. Texture-inspired Decor - Using textures from nature as inspiration for decor pieces introduces a new trend in home decor.
1. Candle-making - Incorporating unique techniques like melting metal balls together creates opportunities for innovation in the candle-making industry.
2. Home Decor - Using textured and unique home accessories like the Caviar Table Flame creates a new market for home decor pieces that enhance the ambiance of living spaces.
3. Food and Beverage - The playful nature of the Caviar Table Flame suggests an opportunity for innovation in the food and beverage industry by incorporating playful means of dessert preparation into products or services.