Designers can get a quick break right out of the gate if their fashion is picked as the winner of the Caulfield Classic Style Award. The catch is that the fashion designs are to be worn at a horse race.
The Caulfield Classic is Australia's biggest horse race and the place to be seen. The designs will be paraded during the festivities.
Implications - The winning design is chosen by people who vote for their favorite outfit. The winner will get a $5,000 cash prize and put into a draw to win BMW Caulfield Cup Day experience that includes a day of pampering. The images in the gallery feature some of the fashions that are in the running for the grand prize.
Designers Compete for the Caulfield Cup in Australia
1. Fashion Design Competition - Opportunity for designers to showcase their fashion designs in a unique horse racing event.
2. Crowdsourced Voting - Incorporating public voting to determine the winning fashion design at the Caulfield Classic Style Award.
3. Fashion Display in Unconventional Setting - Opportunity for designers to showcase their creations in a horse racing environment.
1. Fashion Design - Fashion designers can participate in the Caulfield Classic Style Award and gain exposure in the competitive fashion industry.
2. Event Management - Event management companies can organize unique events like the Caulfield Classic to attract fashion enthusiasts and sponsors.
3. Public Voting Platforms - Platforms that facilitate crowdsourced voting can be utilized to engage audiences and determine winners in various competitions.