It's really difficult to tell whether cats are very stupid or very smart, but 'Cat in the Box' is a company that adorably banks on the former. The brand sells specially made cat toys that cater to one of the animals' most innate, instinctual desires: being in a cardboard box. Cat in the Box sells elaborate cardboard boxes in fun shapes to please both felines and their human friends.
Cat in the Box currently offers three different products. The first is an oversize cardboard reconstruction of a milk carton, with branding from the fictional company of 'Farmer Tom's Dairy' and a blurb that subtly combines standard organic farming copy with cat references. The second product is a triangular box shaped and colored like a wedge of Swiss cheese, with holes for cats to climb into. Finally, the company offers a sticker for true cat fanatics.
'Cat in the Box' Offers Toys for Cats Who Love Cardboard
1. Purpose-built Cardboard Cat Toys - Opportunity for creating innovative cat toys designed specifically for cardboard-loving cats.
2. Catering to Innate Instincts - Opportunity to develop products that tap into animals' natural desires, like being in a cardboard box.
3. Creative Cardboard Box Designs - Opportunity to create unique and interactive cardboard box shapes for both cats and their human owners.
1. Pet Toys - Potential for growth in the pet toy industry by offering purpose-built cardboard toys for cats.
2. E-commerce - Opportunity for online retailers to sell specialized cat toys that cater to unique animal instincts.
3. Brand Licensing - Opportunity to collaborate with brands and incorporate their branding into cardboard cat toys, enhancing customer experience.