The Cat Crib is the perfect solution for pet owner urbanites looking to save space in their apartments. Cat beds, scratching posts, pet toys and litter boxes can take up some some pricey home real estate, so minimizing the amount of space must-have pet accessories take up is the key (especially if you live in a condominium).
The Cat Crib allows pet owners to utilize space that's being unused underneath chairs. Simply install the hammock beneath any chair and your feline friend will be purring your praises.
On top of a clever clutter solution, this product is also easy to take care of. It's machine wash friendly and you can vacuum under it no problem.
Now if only changing the litter box was this easy...
The Cat Crib is a Space-Saver for Pet Owners
1. Space-saving Pet Accessories - Creating innovative pet accessories that save space in urban environments can disrupt the traditional pet product market and attract urban pet owners.
2. Under-chair Pet Hammocks - Developing under-chair hammocks for pets can be a scalable niche market opportunity and a unique selling proposition for pet accessory companies.
3. Pet Product Multipurpose Functionality - Designing pet products with multipurpose functionality can help urban pet owners save space and money while disrupting the traditional pet product market.
1. Pet Accessories Industry - Pet accessory companies can create hammocks and other space-saving products to cater to urban pet owners with limited living space.
2. Home Decor Industry - The pet hammock can be an attractive addition to home decor and interior design, potentially tapping into a new product market for home decor companies.
3. Smart Furniture Industry - Integrating pet hammocks into smart furniture designs or partnering with smart furniture companies can be a disruptive innovation opportunity within the growing smart furniture industry.