This casino campaign spotlights a number of well-known creatives and personalities from "the realms of music, fashion, art, skating, and beyond." Some of the more noteworthy celebrities include Cardi B, model Emily Ratajkowski, singer Rita Ora, graffiti artists REVOK, skate pro Ryan Sheckler, actor Ezra Miller and more. The appearance of so many recognizable faces surely adds value to the marketing initative.
The casino campaign is dubbed 'Unstatus Quo' and is launched by PALMS who recently underwent an incredibly ambitious renovation that cost the owners a whopping sum of $690 million USD. This re-design and re-brand process has been named "the most expensive renovation in Vegas history."
The establishment is situated in Las Vegas and its luxe casino campaign seeks to set apart the business' "one-of-a-kind hospitality experience."
PALMS Casino Resport Spotlights Its $690 Million USD Renovation
1. Celebrity-centric Marketing - Businesses can leverage the power of celebrity endorsements to drive interest and add value to marketing campaigns.
2. Luxury Hospitality Experiences - There is an opportunity for businesses to create unique, high-end experiences that set them apart in the hospitality industry.
3. Expensive Renovation Projects - Businesses that invest in ambitious and expensive renovation projects can use them as selling points to attract customers.
1. Hospitality - The hospitality industry can leverage celebrity endorsements and luxury experiences to attract customers and stand out from competitors.
2. Entertainment - The entertainment industry can use expensive renovation projects to update and improve existing venues, attracting both new and returning customers.
3. Advertising - Advertising agencies can work with businesses on celebrity-centric marketing strategies, helping them to stand out in a crowded marketplace.