You no longer have to imagine what it would look like if Disney and Star Wars got together to create comically scary villains because this awesome cartoon villains illustrations series does it for you.
If you are both a lover of the classic Disney bad guys and Star Wars, this new cartoon villains illustrations series is bound to get you excited for sure. Created by designer and illustrator Dennis Culver, this fun series of Disney villains as Star Wars bad guys was made for Moviefone. Making sure to give the cartoon bad guys a much darker look, Culver's five illustrations are amazing -- and I have a feeling we will be seeing a lot more of these hybrids now that Disney owns the rights to Star Wars.
This Fun Series of Disney Villains as Star Wars Bad Guys is Awesome
1. Disney-star Wars Crossover - Combining the iconic worlds of Disney and Star Wars to create comically scary villains opens up opportunities for cross-branded merchandise and media content.
2. Dark and Edgy Cartoon Illustrations - Creating darker versions of classic cartoon villains presents opportunities for creating unique merchandise, apparel, and collectibles.
3. Fan-made Mashup Art - The popularity of fan-made mashup art creates opportunities for artists to collaborate and gain exposure through online platforms and social media.
1. Entertainment - The entertainment industry can explore collaborations between Disney and Star Wars to create new movies, TV shows, and merchandise.
2. Art and Design - Artists and designers can leverage the trend of dark and edgy cartoon illustrations to create new artwork, prints, and collectible items.
3. Online Platforms - Online platforms and social media can capitalize on the popularity of fan-made mashup art by featuring and promoting artists and their work.