Carthy & Black Is offering a new collection of liqueurs that include three different dynamic flavors.
There are two products based in gin in the Carthy & Black collection, and one based in whisky. The former liqueurs are made from the locally produced Slingsby Gin, while the latter is made from a velvety whisky variety. Of the gins, one is an Original gin cream flavor while the other is a Lemon Cream flavor. The products are packaged in contemprary opaque bottles that are all black in color, and which are each differentiated by their liquor base -- represented by differently coloured labels.
These liqueurs are made from fresh cream from Yorkshire, making them an excellent beverage for fans of diverse liqueurs.
Carthy & Black Is Offering a New Cream Liqueur Collection
1. Cream Liqueur Collections - Opportunity for creating innovative cream liqueur collections with dynamic flavors.
2. Gin-cream Fusion - Disruptive innovation opportunity lies in combining gin and cream to create unique liqueur flavors.
3. Local Ingredient Branding - Branding opportunities exist in using locally produced ingredients, such as Slingsby Gin from Yorkshire, to create high-quality liqueur products.
1. Alcohol Beverage - Innovative cream liqueur collections can target the alcohol beverage industry.
2. Craft Distilling - Craft distillers can explore the potential of creating gin-based cream liqueurs to tap into a growing market.
3. Gourmet Food and Drink - Premium cream liqueur products made from fresh cream can cater to the gourmet food and drink industry.