The most passionate furniture and home decor enthusiasts will tell you that the process of assembling and dismantling even their most proud home accessories is often a long and arduous experience, but it's creations like design company &Bro's Compleated Cardboard light fixtures that are sure to be putting a stop to the furniture frustrations of many.
Available in a wide variety of vibrant, playful or demure colors, these cardboard light fixtures are great examples of recycled, design-savvy house accessories. Made completely from cardboard, these reused light fixtures are lightweight appliances that are packaged in a flat box.
By minimizing on typical design set backs like excessive product weight and hard to assemble models, &Bro's Compleated Cardboard light fixtures allow their buyers to transport and assemble their modern home decor with ease.
&Bros' Compleated Lamp is Making Recyclable Products More Designer
1. Recycled Design - Opportunity for creating innovative products that are both eco-friendly and stylish.
2. Lightweight Appliances - Potential for creating lighter, more portable home decor items.
3. Easy Assembly - Disruption opportunity to simplify the assembly process for furniture and accessories.
1. Furniture - Potential to revolutionize the design and assembly process of furniture products.
2. Home Decor - Opportunity to offer environmentally friendly and easy-to-assemble home accessories.
3. Sustainable Products - Disruptive innovation in creating eco-friendly products using recycled materials.