I thought I had seen the last of cardboard furniture, but I'm glad to say that is not the case, thanks to Lazerian Studio. The studio has created recycled masterpieces that seem more like art rather than run-of-the-mill furnishings.
Collaborating with furniture designer Liam Hopkins and artist Richard Sweeney, Lazerian Studio's cardboard furniture is inspired by nature such as wasp nests and sea creatures. Exhibited during the Milan Design Week, the duo also showcased some of their plywood pieces as well.
Lazerian Studio Reveals Recycled Cardboard Furniture in Milan
1. Recycled Cardboard Furniture - A trend in the furniture industry, recycled cardboard furniture offers sustainable and innovative designs.
2. Nature-inspired Designs - Nature-inspired designs are trending in various industries, including furniture, providing unique and visually appealing products.
3. Plywood Furniture - Plywood furniture is gaining popularity due to its durability, versatility, and contemporary aesthetic, presenting opportunities for creative designs.
1. Furniture Industry - The furniture industry can explore the growing demand for recycled cardboard furniture and nature-inspired designs.
2. Sustainable Design - Sustainable design across industries can incorporate recycled materials like cardboard to create eco-friendly products with a unique aesthetic.
3. Art and Sculpture - The art and sculpture industry can embrace the use of innovative materials like plywood to create visually stunning and durable artworks.