Sparkling Ice +Caffeine is the first-ever caffeinated carbonated water product from Sparkling Ice and it can be seen at the 2018 National Association of Convenience Stores Show in the Cool New Products Showcase.
The Sparkling Ice +Caffeine products are offered in fruity flavors like Blue Raspberry and Orange Passionfruit that come in 16-ounce cans with zero sugar and zero calories. The cans contain 70 milligrams of caffeine, as well as antioxidants and vitamins, which makes them a refreshing alternative to brewed coffee or espresso-based beverages.
Over the last few years, sparkling water sales have spiked, especially as many consumers are seeking out better-for-you alternatives to soda that are free from calories, sweeteners and artificial ingredients. As such, many creative new hybrid sparkling beverages are being offered to share the benefits of different kinds of drinks in a familiar format.
Sparkling Ice +Caffeine is a Fizzing, No-Sugar, Zero-Calorie Drink
1. Caffeinated Carbonated Water - The popularity of carbonated water and demand for caffeinated beverages creates an opportunity for innovation in the sparkling water industry
2. Zero-calorie Beverages - The trend towards healthier, zero-calorie beverages could lead to further development of sparkling water drinks that cater to this growing market
3. Functional Sparkling Beverages - The inclusion of antioxidants and vitamins in Sparkling Ice +Caffeine suggests a trend towards functional sparkling beverages that offer health benefits beyond hydration
1. Beverage Industry - The innovation of Sparkling Ice +Caffeine and the increasing demand for zero-calorie and functional beverages creates opportunities for disruption and growth in the beverage industry
2. Convenience Store Industry - The popularity of canned sparkling water and the introduction of caffeinated varieties create opportunities for convenience stores to expand their offerings and appeal to health-conscious consumers
3. Alternative Beverage Industry - The trend towards healthier beverage options, such as sparkling water, creates opportunities for alternative beverage companies to enter the market and meet consumer demand for better-for-you drinks