With an interior designed by B3 Designers, London's Carbon Bar offers a cool mix of contemporary, industrial and laid-back architecture. The designers have managed to give this lounge a stylish but inviting feel, with an overall aesthetic reminiscent of a wine cellar. The walls of the Carbon Bar are lined with wine barrels and some of the most expensive and rare champagne bottles from the Taittinger family.
According to the Retail Design Blog, Carbon Bar is a fusion of concrete, brick, steel, mesh and leather. Above the bar is a DJ booth and big Chesterfields are the main furniture accent, creating a cozy and relaxed atmosphere, while beveled mirrors and hanging floor-to-ceiling steel chains -- which enclose what is called the 'Chain Room' -- offer additional edgy design elements.
Carbon Bar Offers an Industrial and Contemporary Atmosphere
1. Wine Cellar-inspired Lounges - Designing lounges to resemble wine cellars.
2. Industrial-chic Design - Incorporating industrial elements into interior design.
3. Luxury Alcohol Displays - Creating unique alcohol displays to enhance the overall atmosphere and experience of a lounge.
1. Hospitality - The hospitality industry can incorporate wine cellar-inspired design in lounges and bars to create a unique atmosphere that attracts customers.
2. Interior Design - The interior design industry can experiment with and incorporate industrial elements in their designs to create a chic and edgy look.
3. Alcohol Industry - The alcohol industry can innovate by creating unique and eye-catching displays of their products in bars and lounges to attract customers and enhance the overall experience.