The 'Caramel Cover' for the MacBook Pro is an aftermarket solution for users that will bring back essential ports and make the laptop even more suitable for digital professional needs.
The protective case is outfitted with three USB 3.0 ports, an HDMI port, a USB-C port, a microSD card reader and an SD card reader that are all connected to the computer via the existing USB-C ports. This will enable users to connect the existing technology products in their ownership without the need for external dongles to keep the experience cleaner and less cumbersome.
The 'Caramel Cover' for the MacBook Pro also works to offer added protection for the laptop to address the increasing number of consumers getting work done out of the office.
The 'Caramel Cover' Brings Back Ports to the MacBook Pro
1. Aftermarket Port Expansion - Designing and selling aftermarket port expansion devices can help users access more ports on popular laptops such as MacBook, thereby enhancing user experience
2. Multi-functional Laptop Cases - Designing and selling multi-functional laptop cases that not only provide protection but also offers additional ports can be a disruptive innovation opportunity.
3. Wireless Port Expansion - Developing a wireless port expansion device that eliminates the need to carry an additional dongle can be an innovative and hassle-free solution for laptop users.
1. Consumer Electronics - Consumer electronics manufacturers can develop and sell port expansion devices to enhance user experience
2. Computer Accessories - Computer accessory manufacturers can design and sell multi-functional laptop cases that offer port expansion for added convenience.
3. Wireless Technology - Wireless technology companies can innovate by developing a wireless port expansion device that eliminates the need for carrying an additional dongle.