While caramel-chocolate may be far from a new ingredient combination, Hershey's is making the pairing seem fresh once more with its newest seasonal milk chocolates.
There are dozens, if not hundreds, of caramel-filled milk chocolates on the market, Hershey's newest creation comes shaped like an apple and features a liquid apple-caramel filling at its center. As such, the caramel chocolate treats effectively remind one of a candied caramel apple, yet offer a format that's much easier and far less messy to eat.
Each of the festive fall chocolates is individually wrapped with a red-colored foil, which further helps to mimic the look and taste of the healthy tree fruit. These caramel-chocolates from Hershey's will be a treat that many chocolate-loving trick-or-treaters will be eagerly looking out for during this year's Halloween season.
This Hershey's Chocolate is Branded to Remind of a Candy Apple
1. Seasonal Shaped Chocolates - Creating shaped chocolates to celebrate different seasons can lead to increased seasonal sales.
2. Candy-inspired Snacks - Developing snacks that remind people of their favorite candies can lead to increased consumption.
3. Mess-free Treats - Reimagining messy snacks into cleaner, more convenient formats can increase their appeal.
1. Confectionery - Caramel and chocolate product manufacturers can create seasonal products to differentiate their brand.
2. Snack Foods - Snack food manufacturers can capitalize on the nostalgic appeal of candy-inspired snacks.
3. Packaged Goods - Packaged food companies can innovate on existing products by creating mess-free versions for added convenience.