The 'DentGoalie' car door protector is a clever vehicle accessory for avid mall and grocery shoppers that will help them to prevent damage from being accidentally incurred when leaving their car parked. The device is crafted with a series of high-density, impact-resistant foam panels that are intended to be positioned onto the side of your car when leaving it parked in a lot. The product will go to work preventing other drivers from leaving damage when opening their door too widely.
The 'DentGoalie' car door protector is handmade in the USA, comes in two size options and features a cord that can be attached onto the interior of the vehicle to prevent it from being removed until the driver comes back.
The 'DentGoalie' Car Door Protector Prevents Parking Lot Accidents
1. Car Protection Accessories - Develop innovative car protection accessories to prevent accidental damage incurred by drivers in parking lots.
2. Impact Resistant Materials - Incorporate impact-resistant materials into products as a means of reinforcing and preventing damage to vehicles.
3. Handmade Products - Invest in handmade products as a way of providing personalized and unique products in the car accessories market.
1. Automotive Accessories - The automotive industry can benefit from offering car door protectors, using different materials and manufacturing processes to set themselves apart from the competition.
2. Manufacturing - Manufacturing companies could focus on producing high-density and impact-resistant materials to incorporate into car accessories that provide protection and safety.
3. E-commerce - E-commerce businesses can create a niche market for handmade, unique car protection accessories, becoming the go-to marketplace for shoppers looking for personalized car accessories.