Drinking in public may be considered a criminal offence, but not if no one can tell what's in the can! Canouflage is a vinyl wrapper you can stick to your beer cans to make them look like different name-brand sodas instead of booze. The wrappers use the original logos of each respective soda and tweak the name; a subtle change which is only noticeable to the most careful of onlookers.
The reusable labels look like the real deal and instantly allow you to drink beer in places where its consumption is normally frowned upon. These sneaky sleeves also help you save money on purchasing over-priced beer at venues where "bring your own beer" is not an option!
Canouflage is a brilliant loophole for the everyday beer drinker!
Canouflage Vinyl Beer Can Wraps Allow You to Hide What's Really in Your Can
1. Stealthy Consumption - Canouflage sleeves allow drinkers to hide their beverage of choice in plain sight, presenting an opportunity for stealthy consumption in public places.
2. Reusable Customization - Canouflage sleeves are reusable and allow for customization, presenting an opportunity for a new market of protective, environmentally-friendly beverage hiding accessories.
3. Inconspicuous Design - The inconspicuous design of Canouflage sleeves presents an opportunity for beverage companies to explore creative marketing tactics through inconspicuous products and designs.
1. Beverage - Beverage companies can create inconspicuous designs for their products and products similar to Canouflage to attract new markets of customers.
2. Event Planning - Event planning companies and venues can offer customizable can-wrap experiences for guests to create interactive and engaging experiences.
3. Advertising - Advertising companies can utilize inconspicuous designs and approach similar to Canouflage to create more interesting advertisements and attract new customer bases.