Muuna makes a range of fruit-on-the-bottom cottage cheese cups in varieties like Blueberry, Pineapple and Strawberry and it introduced a limited-edition Cannabis Cottage Cheese made with milk from grass-fed cows.
Like the brand's previously introduced products, this new offering is said to combine low-fat plain cottage cheese with "a sprinkle of food-grade cannabis on the bottom." The snack is touted as one that's packed with protein and low in carbs, as well as ideal for those who are looking for a snack that simultaneously calms and satisfies the munchies.
While Muuna intentionally introduced its Cannabis Cottage Cheese and the #HighMuunaCows on April Fool's Day, a range of food and beverage brands are launching real cannabis-infused products, making this idea one that's not beyond the realms of possibility.
Muuna Introduced a Unique Cottage Cheese for April Fool's Day
1. Cannabis-infused Foods - The trend of incorporating cannabis into food and beverages presents opportunities for innovative and unique product offerings.
2. Protein-rich Snacks - The demand for snacks that are high in protein and low in carbs creates a potential market for new protein-packed options.
3. Novelty Limited-edition Products - The introduction of limited-edition and unconventional food items, such as the Cannabis Cottage Cheese, can generate buzz and intrigue among consumers.
1. Food and Beverage - The food and beverage industry can explore new opportunities by incorporating cannabis into their product lines or creating unique limited-edition items.
2. Dairy Industry - Dairy companies can capitalize on the protein-rich and low-carb trend by developing innovative dairy snacks that cater to health-conscious consumers.
3. Cannabis Edibles - The cannabis edibles industry can expand its product offerings by developing playful and novelty items that combine cannabis with familiar food products.