There's no Christmas story that says Santa is a smoker, but if you want to have a little fun this holiday you can pretend like he was with the Candy Cane Cigarettes. These delicious cigarettes won't harm your health and are totally child-friendly. They sort of sound like something a child might have dreamed up.
Similar to Popeye cigarettes, these smokes are made entirely out of candy. To go with the Christmas holiday theme they are peppermint flavored and packaged in a fake cigarette case with Santa Clause's face plastered onto the front. It has a cool vintage look to it as well. This fun candy item can be found off of Urban Outfitters.
The Candy Cane Cigarettes are Fun and Not Harmful to Your Health
1. Holiday-themed Candy Cigarettes - Opportunity for candy brands to create varieties for other holidays or events.
2. Child-friendly Smoke Alternatives - The creation of other novelty, inflammatory products as a healthy & fun alternative to traditionally harmful items.
3. Vintage Holiday Packaging - The trend of using vintage holiday designs as a way to promote products during the holiday season
1. Candy Industry - Opportunity for candy companies to develop similar products that cater to different age demographics.
2. Marketing Industry - Opportunity for companies to utilize nostalgia and sentimentality to promote their products.
3. Child Products Industry - Opportunity for companies that produce novelty items for children to make healthy alternatives to typically harmful products.