'Can You Solve This' are an activist group that have come up with a brilliant concept to get people to engage with their cause. The group hopes to reform the discriminatory practices in Iran's education system, and has implemented a QR campaign to get the public to stand up for those that cannot be heard.
'Can You Solve This' has a double meaning: one being the actual QR code and the other being the educational problems in Iran. This is an ingenious way to use QR codes and I hope to see more innovative like this.
Implications - Social media has become a pervasive force within the global culture. The QR code campaign by 'Can You Solve This' taps into the strength and relevance of the digital culture. Companies should use the creativity of this campaign as a template for their marketing initiatives.
'Can You Solve This' Hopes to Reform Iranian Education System
1. QR Code Campaigns - The use of QR code campaigns can be a disruptive innovation opportunity for businesses to engage with their target audience and convey important messages.
2. Reforming Education Systems - The movement to reform education systems presents a disruptive innovation opportunity for companies to develop innovative solutions and resources that address educational inequality.
3. Social Media Activism - The rise of social media activism offers a disruptive innovation opportunity for businesses to leverage digital platforms and create campaigns that drive social change.
1. Education - The education industry can innovate by incorporating QR code campaigns to enhance learning experiences and promote equality.
2. Marketing - The marketing industry can leverage QR code campaigns as a creative and effective tool to reach and engage with target audiences.
3. Technology - The technology industry can develop innovative QR code solutions that support education reform and enable seamless integration with digital platforms.