The MSCHF 2 Million Dollar Puzzle is a limited-edition pastime for avid puzzle enthusiasts to try their hand at and potentially win a $1-million-dollar prize. The puzzle consists of a 500-piece design that, when completed, will reveal a QR code for the person or group to scan with their smartphone. Puzzlers will then be entered to win up to a million dollars with two grand prizes up for grabs, while everyone who enters will win something.
The MSCHF 2 Million Dollar Puzzle is priced at $30 and can be completed by anyone, but requires an adult aged 18 or older to claim the prize. The puzzle itself features a vibrantly chromatic finish with various neon shades that will make for a difficult challenge to complete.
The MSCHF 2 Million Dollar Puzzle Reveals a QR Code When Completed
1. Interactive Puzzle Gaming - The use of QR codes in puzzles to reveal digital experiences and prizes is a trend to watch.
2. Gamified Marketing - Brands can utilize gamification to increase customer engagement and brand loyalty.
3. Affordable High-value Prizes - Offering affordable yet high-value prizes can drive excitement and sales for limited-edition products.
1. Puzzle Industry - The puzzle industry can incorporate technology and gamified experiences to capture younger audiences and increase sales.
2. Marketing Industry - Gamified marketing can be utilized by various companies across industries to increase customer engagement and loyalty.
3. Retail Industry - Limited-edition products with high-value prizes can be a disruptive innovation opportunity for retailers to drive sales and create a sense of urgency among customers.