Protecting one's phone has become of utmost importance to many consumers. With mobile devices such as the iPhone and Blackberry, users are not willing to risk breaking these more expensive pieces of technology. The Camera Case Trend Report examines the latest in protective phone cases, from designs that look like burritos to vintage-inspired designs.
What is the most popular design for mobile cases? Are consumers opting for more luxurious options or cheaper knock-offs in the shape of pop culture icons? All of these questions are examined in our report, and are demonstrated by 271 PRO trends and 2,466 examples of crowd-sourced research. For companies in the phone business looking to innovate and branch out, Trend Hunter's Camera Case Trend Report puts forth the most recent developments in this ever-evolving industry.
From Burrito Disguises to Plaid Covers
1. Protective Case Designs - There is an opportunity for companies to disrupt the market by creating unique and creative protective case designs like burrito disguises or plaid covers.
2. Luxurious Phone Cases - High-end phone case designs and materials have become increasingly popular, creating an opportunity for companies to innovate and offer even more luxurious options.
3. Eco-friendly Phone Cases - With a growing concern for the environment, eco-friendly phone case designs made from sustainable materials like bamboo and recycled plastics have become an attractive and disruptive innovation opportunity.
1. Mobile Accessories - Companies in the mobile accessories industry can innovate and offer protective phone case designs that cater to the growing demand of unique and fashionable options.
2. Luxury Goods - Luxury goods companies can capitalize on the popularity of high-end phone case designs and materials, and create even more exclusive, luxury offerings.
3. Sustainable Products - The rise of eco-friendly phone cases presents a disruptive innovation opportunity for companies in the sustainable products industry to develop new products and materials that cater to consumers' growing environmental concerns.