Simple aesthetics are so often the most beautiful as in the case of the functional Butterfly Light that is so much more pleasing to the eye than those gaudy ceiling lights.
"The concept of the Butterfly Light was ignited from the idea of folding a piece of paper," according to Trendinsights. "The function of its adjustment of light and the space created, are a result of simple action of one surface (the panel) being divided by two. The two panels with slight shifts to each other at its closed position remind a user to open this object up. This light gives the poetic theme to the space like a butterfly flying around with silence."
It was created by Japanese company, Vinta.
Vinta Butterfly Light
1. Simple Aesthetics - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in designing functional and visually pleasing products.
2. Inspired by Nature - Opportunity for disruptive innovation by incorporating natural elements and mimicking their functionality in product design.
3. Functional Minimalism - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in creating minimalist products with high functionality.
1. Interior Design - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in creating innovative lighting solutions that enhance interior spaces.
2. Home Decor - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in creating aesthetically pleasing and functional decor items for homes and spaces.
3. Product Design - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in reimagining traditional product designs by emphasizing simplicity and functionality.