It's been a particularly challenging year for all businesses, small businesses in particular, and Time Out is teaming up with Instagram to show some love to this community. The virtual Experience:LDN festival hosted live on Instagram will have cooking classes, crafting workshops and cocktail-making tutorials that help to support local businesses, especially those run by Black, Asian and minority ethnic people, women and LGBT+ owners.
On the platform, Instagram users are encouraged to buy gift cards and make food orders using Instagram's newest features, and use the Support Small Businesses sticker on their Instagram Stories.
As well as extending support to the community in London, Time Out and Instagram will be offering the same experience to New York City with Experience:NYC.
Image Credit: Time Out London
Time Out & Instagram Hosting an Independent Business Showcase
1. Virtual Business Festivals - Opportunity for businesses to showcase products and services in a virtual setting, reaching a wider audience.
2. Support for Local Businesses - Increased focus on supporting local businesses, particularly those owned by underrepresented groups, through online platforms and social media.
3. Digital Commerce Integration - Integration of e-commerce features on social media platforms, enabling users to easily make purchases and support small businesses.
1. Event Management - Opportunity to adapt and create virtual event experiences for businesses, providing a platform for promotion and customer engagement.
2. Small Business Support - Emerging industry specializing in providing support services to small businesses, such as marketing, e-commerce integration, and social media management.
3. E-commerce Platforms - Opportunity for e-commerce platforms to partner with social media platforms and offer integrated features that facilitate online shopping and support for local businesses.