For those of us who have never set foot inside a brothel, these images from the book titled ‘Brothels In Germany’ by photographer Patric Fouad, will help appease our curiosity about what rooms look like inside these dens of debauchery.
Clearly these photographs were taken at some of the up-scale venues at which the rooms look very much like hotel rooms. I would even say that a couple of them look kind of ‘homely.”
According to Fouad, the rooms are either similar to a hospital, a backpacker hostel, a jail, your nanna’s house, or an incredibly creepy anime teenager’s bedroom.
Themed Design by Patric Fouad
1. Themed Design - Opportunity for innovative, themed design in hospitality industry.
2. Photography - Disruptive innovation in photography by capturing unique and taboo subjects.
3. Curiosity About Brothels - Opportunity to cater to the curiosity about brothels through educational experiences or virtual tours.
1. Hospitality - Innovative designs can be implemented in hotels and upscale venues.
2. Photography - Photographers can explore unconventional subjects to captivate audiences.
3. Tourism and Travel - Travel agencies could offer educational tours or virtual experiences to cater to the curiosity about brothels.