This perfectly packaged British makeup brand uses colorful accents against chic white paper to communicate the range's delicate floral hues. Taking on the appearance of pixelated flowers in bloom, the color near line matches the details in each of its packaging to the specific range, whether that be eye makeup, foundation and concealer or lipstick and gloss.
The minimalist nature of the visual branding for Colorneer is defined by its geometrical, pixelated accent lines which make a unique statement regarding the relationship between technology and modern beauty products that is given a natural touch with the floral detail.
The enticing new visual identity for this British makeup brand by Belport is defined by its statement on the promise of nature interpreted through engineering.
The Packaging Range for This British Makeup Brand is Blooming
1. Minimalist Packaging - There is an opportunity for disruptive innovation in creating minimalist packaging designs that use geometrical, pixelated accent lines.
2. Nature-inspired Branding - The use of floral details in the packaging design presents an opportunity for disruptive innovation in creating nature-inspired branding for beauty products.
3. Technology-infused Cosmetics - The combination of pixelated accent lines and modern beauty products opens up opportunities for disruptive innovation in developing technology-infused cosmetics.
1. Cosmetic Packaging - The trend of pixelated cosmetics packaging creates an opportunity for disruptive innovation in the cosmetic packaging industry to create unique and visually appealing designs.
2. Beauty Product Manufacturing - The nature-inspired branding trend in the beauty industry presents an opportunity for disruptive innovation in the manufacturing process of beauty products to incorporate floral details in packaging.
3. Beauty Technology - The trend of technology-infused cosmetics opens up opportunities for disruptive innovation in the beauty technology industry to develop innovative and high-tech beauty products.