Canada Goose and visual artist Briony Douglas partnered to unveil an 8-foot large scale art installation. The installation was created using elements from Canada Goose’s stores across Canada in addition to excess fabrics and products upcycled from the Canada Goose’s warranty program. Located at Toronto's Harborfront Centre, an international center for contemporary arts, culture, and ideas, the sculpture is dubbed 'Reborn: a HUMANATURE art installation.'
Reborn: a HUMANATURE art installation was inspired by Canada Goose's purpose platform, HUMANATURE. The installation reinforces the importance of making more sustainable choices to help protect the planet. Briony Douglas's installation was unveiled on May 19th and is accessible to the public. Moreover, Reborn symbolizes the shift to the spring season. It pictures figures emerging through the greenery, embracing, and coming together to represent healing and connection. Viewers are encouraged to sit and take the piece in from two different perspectives for an immersive experience.
Image Credit: Elaine Fancy, Keenan Orrange
Canada Goose Partnered with Briony Douglas to Create Reborn
1. Sustainable Art Installations - Businesses can partner with artists to create large-scale art installations using excess fabrics and products, showcasing their commitment to sustainability.
2. Upcycled Brand Products - Companies can integrate their warranty programs with upcycling initiatives to create sustainable products and reduce waste.
3. Human-nature Awareness Campaigns - Brands can use art installations to raise awareness about environmental issues and promote the importance of making sustainable choices.
1. Retail - Retailers can partner with artists to create in-store installations using upcycled materials to promote their commitment to sustainability.
2. Fashion - Fashion companies can incorporate upcycling initiatives into their sustainability strategies to create more environmentally friendly products and reduce waste.
3. Art - Art institutions can collaborate with brands to create large-scale art installations that promote sustainability and raise awareness about environmental issues.