It is easy to get overwhelmed when a baby is on the way with all of the big things that need to be taken care of, but father-to-be Brian D'Arcy found time to focus on the nursery. So much so, in fact, that he created the ultimate night light. Brian D'Arcy reveals, "I'm not always the best at verbally expressing how excited I am that we are expecting, so this was kind of my way to show her."
Essentially, Brian D'Arcy turned the nursery's ceiling into a starry night sky. But he didn't rely on the cheap glow-in-the-dark star stickers. Instead, he embedded actual lights into the ceiling and programmed them so that they looked like they twinkled just like real stars.
Father-to-Be Brian D'Arcy Creates Ultimate Night Light for Baby
1. Starry Night Nursery Lights - Innovative night lights with embedded lights that resembles the night sky can be marketed for nurseries and children's rooms.
2. DIY Nursery Projects - The increased popularity of people doing DIY nursery projects presents an opportunity for companies to offer unique and innovative products.
3. Personalized Baby Products - The trend of creating personalized experiences and products for babies and children allows for unique and customizable night light options.
1. Home Decor Industry - This innovation in night lights presents an opportunity for the home decor industry to create more visually appealing and unique lighting options.
2. Baby Products Industry - The DIY trend in baby products provides an opportunity for companies to offer unique and customizable products and encourage creativity among new parents.
3. LED Lighting Industry - Personalized lighting experiences, and DIY projects present an opportunity for LED lighting companies to offer customizable and innovative products that are also energy efficient.