The 'Lullaby Talk' night light has been designed by BDCI for Australia-based brand Ecosa as a solution for parents to incorporate into a child's bedroom that will soothe them at the end of the day.
The night light consists of bulbous illumination unit that detaches from the speaker-equipped base via a pull string in the top. The light will soothe with a series of music-like light patterns that greets the child at night and even when they wake up. This creates a stronger bond with the inanimate object to help children rest more soundly.
The 'Lullaby Talk' night light has a wireless design to allow children to take the light with them anywhere in the room they wish for a greater sense of customization.
The 'Lullaby Talk' Night Light Lulls Little Ones to Sleep
1. Soothing Night Light Trends - Products that combine light with sound and music are a growing trend in the night light industry.
2. Wireless Connectivity Trends - Increasing demand for wireless technology in children's products creates an opportunity for companies to innovate in this area.
3. Child-focused Product Trends - Designing products specifically for children's needs and preferences is a developing trend in the home goods and decor market.
1. Child-focused Home Goods Industry - There is an opportunity for home goods companies to cater to the needs of children with innovative products like speaker-equipped night lights.
2. Wireless Technology Industry - Companies in the wireless technology industry can collaborate with home goods companies to create products that combine wireless functionality with children's needs.
3. Music and Sound Industry - The growing trend in music and sound-based products presents an opportunity for companies to expand their offerings into the night light industry.