Philippines-born YouTube creator, Instagram influencer and beauty guru Bretman Rock recently collaborated with Morphe to come up with a new palette that's inspired by a tropical lifestyle.
The 'Babe in Paradise Palette' comes with six different highlighters, which range from a slight cream color, to a deep sandy bronze. The shades in the palette are dubbed 'Behbeh Gurl,' 'Vaygaytion,' 'Mahu,' 'GetLei'd,' 'Cheehoo,' and 'Shady Bitch.' To ensure that consumers get the most out of each product Bretman Rock and Morphe include a fan brush, which offers an even application while allowing users to easily consolidate the product to specific areas.
In order to promote the palette, Bretman Rock posed in a tropical setting while boasting a sequined mermaid tail and crown, a hula skirt, and statement jewelry.
Image Credit: Morphe
Morphe and Bretman Rock Created a Highlighter Palette
1. Collaborative Beauty Influencer Palettes - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Encouraging more collaborations between influencers and beauty brands to create unique and personalized makeup palettes.
2. Tropical-inspired Highlighter Palettes - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Exploring the trend of creating highlighter palettes with shades inspired by tropical colors and lifestyles.
3. Inclusive Palette Packaging - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Developing palette packaging that includes a fan brush or other tools to enhance the product's usability and application.
1. Beauty and Cosmetics - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Embracing influencer collaborations and creating customized beauty products based on their unique perspectives.
2. Influencer Marketing - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Leveraging influencer partnerships to promote and market new makeup collaborations and products.
3. Packaging and Product Design - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Redesigning palette packaging to include additional tools or features that enhance the user experience and add value to the product.