These breakfast popsicles (or 'slopsicles') take refreshing and on-the-go breakfasts to a new level. Created and demonstrated by YouTuber and comedian Grace Helbig, the sloppy breakfast ice pop recipes contain six different flavors you can try at home. You can also experiment with your own breakfast foods, but Grace went with milk and cereal (Lucky Charms), blueberries and yogurt, strawberry banana smoothie, coffee and donuts, green juice and feelings (just an empty popsicle mold).
Perfect for hot summer days, these homemade breakfast popsicles require a popsicle mold (or a slough trough as Grace calls it). She presents the morning time treats in a very entertaining way, with a guest appearance by fellow YouTuber musician Chester See for a taste test at the end of the video.
Grace Helbig's Slopsicles Recipes Combine Breakfast Foods With Ice Pops
1. Breakfast Popsicles - Creating breakfast popsicles or 'slopsicles' is a potential innovation that can disrupt the traditional breakfast food industry.
2. On-the-go Breakfast Foods - As more people look for convenient and portable breakfast options, there is an opportunity for innovation in the development and marketing of on-the-go breakfast foods.
3. DIY Meal Kits - The DIY breakfast popsicle concept suggests a potential new market for DIY meal kits for busy consumers looking for quick meal options at home.
1. Food and Beverage - As the traditional breakfast food industry continues to evolve, there is potential for new products, like breakfast popsicles, to disrupt the market.
2. Tech and Appliances - Developing easy-to-use appliances and technology, like a specialized breakfast popsicle mold, can disrupt the kitchen appliance industry and aid in the creation of new food trends.
3. Marketing and Advertising - Marketers can capitalize on the trend of on-the-go breakfast foods by creating targeted advertising and campaigns that focus on convenience and portability.