This year, the Breakfast of Champions event will bring together hundreds of young professionals and 30 "champions" in their field as a fundraising event that will raise money for the SickKids hospital. The event by Young Professionals for SickKids (YPS), aims to motivate Millennials by connecting them with leaders from top companies, well-known TV personalities and inspiring entrepreneurs who have made a name for themselves in industries from business to law, medicine, sports and entertainment. The event features keynote speakers and plenty of lively conversations around the breakfast tables.
When the Breakfast of Champions event happened last year, it was successful at raising over $40,000 for the SickKids hospital. This year, YPS has a goal to raise $75,000 in support of the Allergy Program at SickKids.
Toronto's Breakfast of Champions Connects Youth with Industry Leaders
1. Millennial Networking Events - Creating opportunities for young professionals to connect with industry leaders and gain valuable insights for their careers.
2. Fundraising Events for a Cause - Combining networking opportunities with charitable initiatives, raising funds for organizations in need.
3. Motivating Millennials Through Mentorship - Providing opportunities for young professionals to be inspired and motivated by successful industry leaders.
1. Nonprofit and Fundraising - Using networking events to raise funds for charitable organizations.
2. Event Planning and Management - Organizing networking events that provide valuable connections and experiences for young professionals.
3. Career Development and Mentorship - Creating platforms for industry leaders to mentor and inspire the next generation of professionals.