Breakfast is one of the fastest growing categories, which is why is seems only natural that the fast casual chain Piada Italian Street Food would begin testing a new 'Breakfast for Lunch' menu. Featuring healthy and hearty Italian dishes, the new menu lets consumers enjoy their favorite breakfast flavors even later in the day.
The new Breakfast for Lunch menu will be available for four weekends this summer at two Columbus locations, where the company is based. The menu will be available from 10:45AM to 2PM on Saturdays and Sundays, making it perfect for those who want to sleep in before grabbing some grub. Best of all, the menu will feature fresh, cravable ingredients such as eggs, pancetta, quinoa, tomatoes, arugula, and parmesan in either bowl or wrap form.
Image Credit: Piada Italian Street Food.
Piada is Testing a New 'Breakfast for Lunch' Menu on Weekends
1. Breakfast-for-lunch Menus - The trend for breakfast-themed lunch menus is growing, sparking an opportunity for restaurants to offer innovative breakfast dishes during lunch hours.
2. Health-conscious Breakfast Dishes - There is a rising trend towards health-conscious breakfast dishes, creating an opportunity for restaurants to offer nutritious and delicious breakfast meals.
3. Fast-casual Breakfast Offerings - The growth of the fast-casual industry in conjunction with the rise of breakfast-themed menus presents a potential market for fast-casual chains to enter the breakfast menu market.
1. Restaurant Industry - Restaurants can capitalize on the trend of breakfast-for-lunch menus by offering innovative dishes that cater to consumers who desire their breakfast anytime.
2. Catering Industry - Catering companies can offer breakfast-for-lunch menus to customers who want a unique twist on traditional lunch catering options.
3. Food Delivery Services - The breakfast-for-lunch trend opens up opportunities for food delivery services to cater to individuals who want to enjoy breakfast meals at any time of the day.