To introduce its new W.K Kellogg by Kids range in a fun way, Kellogg's is opening a two-day breakfast cafe near the end of January that's run for children by children. At the pop-up, kids will be invited to mix their own bowl of cereal, providing the perfect opportunity to showcase the two new W.K Kellogg by Kids flavors in Strawberry, Apple and Carrot or Blueberry, Apple and Beetroot. Kids will get to blend apple stars, strawberry hoops, carrot and blueberry balls, plus beetroot pops to create their own tasty treats.
As the pop-up breakfast cafe from Kellogg's is expressly geared towards kids, it will also be set up with walls and tables for kids to draw on.
Kellogg's Pop-Up is Operated for Children by Children
1. Kid-led Experiences - Creating interactive experiences where kids can actively participate and engage can be a disruptive innovation opportunity for businesses targeting younger demographics.
2. Customizable Food Experiences - Offering the opportunity for customers to personalize and customize their meals can be a disruptive innovation opportunity for restaurants and food companies.
3. Brand Collaboration - Collaborating with popular brands to create unique experiences can be a disruptive innovation opportunity for companies looking to attract new customers and generate buzz.
1. Hospitality - Creating kid-friendly spaces and experiences in the hospitality industry can be a disruptive innovation opportunity to cater to the needs and preferences of families.
2. Food and Beverage - Introducing customizable food experiences in the food and beverage industry can be a disruptive innovation opportunity to provide unique and personalized dining options.
3. Marketing and Advertising - Partnering with popular brands for collaborative marketing campaigns can be a disruptive innovation opportunity for marketing and advertising companies to create engaging and memorable experiences.