The Fourneau Bread Oven is designed to help transform a traditional oven into a oven for bread in a flash without the need for complex installation. The device works by being slid into traditional ovens and instantly going to work to create a space that's suitable for making perfect loaves.
The Fourneau Bread Oven is the design work of Strand Design and is crafted from cast iron that has been pre-seasoned. The unit will absorb heat quickly and go to work staying hot for the duration of the baking process. This allows the heat levels to be kept uniform from all sides of the baking loaf to ensure that the whole thing is cooked thoroughly and evenly.
The Fourneau Bread Oven Converts a Regular Oven to Make Perfect Loaves
1. Home Baking Revolution - With more people spending time at home, there are opportunities to design new kitchen appliances that can simplify the baking process and improve the quality of baked goods.
2. Retrofitting Appliances - As consumers demand more flexibility and functionality from their existing appliances, there are opportunities to design retrofit devices that can upgrade their performance with minimal installation requirements.
3. Compact Kitchen Gadgets - With limited counter space in modern kitchens, there are opportunities to design compact and multi-functional kitchen gadgets that can perform specialized tasks like bread baking without occupying too much space.
1. Home Appliances - The home appliance industry can develop new lines of retrofittable gadgets and appliances that can augment the functionalities of existing ovens or stovetops.
2. Kitchen Gadgets - The kitchen gadget industry can design and market compact, specialized bread making appliances that can cater to the needs of home bakers with minimal counter space.
3. DIY Home Improvement - With the rise of DIY home decor and renovation, there are opportunities for hardware and DIY stores to offer retrofit kits and specialized appliances that can transform regular ovens into professional-grade bread-making tools.