There was a lot of devastation over Brazil and the World Cup this year, particularly because the Brazilian team did not get to take home the 2014 trophy. However, this is just part of the game and the people of Brazil can't spend too much time moping because they have something else really exciting to look forward to—hosting the summer 2016 Olympics in Rio de Janeiro.
In a heartfelt nod to the host country's loss at the 2014 World Cup, Nike's 'Tomorrow Starts Now,' reminds that there are brighter things to look forward to in the future. The minute-long ad stars notable athletes like Ana Claudia Lemos, Anderson Varejão and Yane Marquez, showing that losing happens, but what matters is that you always pick yourself up again and keep pushing forward.
Nike Provides Motivation After Brazil and the World Cup Loss
1. Motivational Athlete Ads - Brands like Nike are finding innovative ways to motivate consumers with thoughtful and emotional ads that feature notable athletes and their stories of resilience.
2. Emotional Marketing Campaigns - Marketing campaigns that effectively tap into the emotions of consumers by highlighting the importance of perseverance, determination and resilience can provide a powerful way for brands to connect with their audience.
3. Sports as a Source of Inspiration - The use of sports and athletes to inspire and uplift individuals is a growing trend among brands looking to connect with their audience in a meaningful way and tap into the powerful emotions associated with sports.
1. Sports Apparel - Sports apparel companies can create marketing campaigns that focus on empowering athletes and individuals with inspiring messages of resilience and determination, while also showcasing their products and the achievements of notable athletes.
2. Sports Equipment - Companies that create sports equipment can partner with notable athletes and create campaigns that highlight the importance of determination and perseverance in achieving success and overcoming obstacles when using their products.
3. Sports Media - Sports media outlets can leverage the emotional connections people have with sports to create inspiring content that motivates and uplifts their audience, while also promoting their brand and advertisers.