Laptops have quickly become increasingly mobile-friendly but this has come at the expense of connectivity ports and the like, so the conceptual Braun MP01 has been created as a dongle to counteract this.
Designed by Ja Heon Lee, the unit features a see-through design that reveals an external SSD to further accentuate the visual language of the device. A light bar on the exterior will visually communicate how much space is left on the drive to let users feel more connected to it when using it at the office, at home or out in the world.
The conceptual Braun MP01 also features a total of four USB ports (two type A and two type C) along with an SD card slot to transform a single laptop port into a multifunctional connection.
The Conceptual Braun MP01 Offers Additional Ports and an SSD
1. Connectivity Dongles - Designing dongles with multiple ports to counteract the lack of connectivity in mobile laptops presents opportunities for creating innovative designs.
2. External Ssds - Designing external SSDs with see-through designs and visual indicators presents opportunities for creating aesthetically pleasing and user-friendly devices.
3. Multifunctional Ports - Designing multifunctional ports that can transform a single laptop port into multiple ports presents opportunities for creating useful and convenient dongles.
1. Computer Accessories - The computer accessory industry can create innovative designs for connectivity dongles and external SSDs that improve the functionality and aesthetic of laptops for consumers.
2. Electronics Manufacturing - The electronics manufacturing industry can capitalize on designing high-quality and durable dongles and external SSDs to supply to computer accessory companies.
3. Office Supplies - The office supply industry can benefit from multifunctional ports in dongles that cater to professionals who need multiple ports for different purposes.