7-Eleven is welcoming the arrival of Brainfreeze Season with a new campaign to help consumers enjoy their favorite frozen refreshments and win some exclusive prizes at the same time.
The campaign is arriving at participating 7-Eleven, Speedway and Stripes locations, and will offer patrons small Slurpee drinks for just $1 all season long. First-time customers to the 7NOW app will receive a free pizza by simply using the code PIZZA when placing an order.
Executive Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer Marissa Jarratt spoke on the Brainfreeze Season promotion saying, "Whether it's a song that you can't help but dance to, an outfit that makes you feel like a million bucks, or that first sip of a Slurpee drink, we want to help our customers take these moments from 10 to Eleven all summer long. Brainfreeze Season will give our customers the chance to win big — while spending little — by purchasing some of their favorite snacks in-stores or via 7NOW delivery."
7-Eleven is Marking Brainfreeze Season with Daily Prizes
1. Brainfreeze Season Campaign - Businesses can use seasonal campaigns to attract customers and engage them with interactive promotions that can increase sales and brand awareness.
2. Discounted Promotions - Offering daily promotions and discounts for popular products can encourage repeat purchases and drive traffic towards physical or digital stores.
3. Mobile App Incentives - Providing exclusive rewards and discounts for first-time mobile app users can incentivize customers to download and use the app, creating a new channel for sales and engagement.
1. Convenience Stores - Convenience stores can leverage seasonal promotions and loyalty programs to attract new customers and increase sales of high-margin products like snacks and drinks.
2. Food Delivery Services - Food delivery services can offer exclusive discounts through their mobile apps to incentivize first-time users to take advantage of their convenience and speed.
3. Fast Food Restaurants - Fast food restaurants can use seasonal promotions to increase sales of frozen beverages and other seasonal products while engaging with customers on social media and in-store.