The Brabus 800 Widestar is not your ordinary 4x4. This monstrous modified Mercedes-Benz features a V12 bi-turbo engine that pumps out 800 horsepower. Brabus is the top aftermarket car developer, and they really turned this into the ultimate German Jeep.
The Brabus 800 Widestar not only provides more power than you need, but it comes with more than enough luxury amenities. The awesome off-roader features custom Brabus leather seating (which is highly customizable), carbon-fiber accents, custom wood trim, GPS navigation and much more.
Owning a Brabus 800 Widestar will make you feel like you own the block as you drive around; it may also put a major hole in your wallet. The super SUV has no listed price, but it is estimated to be easily over $100,000.
The Brabus 800 Widestar is a Powerhouse in Both Speed and Luxury
1. Modified Off-road Vehicles - The rise of modified off-road vehicles like the Brabus 800 Widestar presents opportunities for aftermarket car developers to offer customized and high-performance options to adventure-seeking consumers.
2. Luxury Suvs - The integration of luxury amenities in powerful SUVs like the Brabus 800 Widestar indicates a growing market for high-end vehicles that combine speed, off-road capabilities, and opulence.
3. Personalized Automotive Interiors - The customizable Brabus leather seating and custom wood trim in the Brabus 800 Widestar highlight the demand for personalized automotive interiors, creating opportunities for interior design firms and manufacturers.
1. Aftermarket Car Development - Brabus, as the top aftermarket car developer, can capitalize on the demand for powerful and luxury-modified off-road vehicles by offering innovative upgrades and customization options.
2. Automotive Manufacturing - Automakers can seize the disruptive innovation opportunities presented by the rise of modified off-road vehicles and luxury SUVs, by incorporating performance-oriented features and high-end luxury amenities into their future models.
3. Interior Design - Interior design firms and manufacturers can tap into the market for personalized automotive interiors inspired by the Brabus 800 Widestar, creating unique and customizable cabin experiences for luxury vehicle owners.