Busy lifestyles require additional support when it comes to getting essential vitamins and nutrients, which the 'Define' bottle infuser makes a top priority. Capable of being filled with an array of different fresh items, the 'Define' works to enable users to infuse their water with the micronutrients of product like fruits and vegetables.
The 'Define' bottle features a compartmentalized design that enables fruit, vegetables or herbs to be stored in the bottom section before being filled with water. The top portion is screwed on the provide additional space for water as well as to keep the infusion ingredients separate from the drinker's access point. This ensures that even small pieces of fruit won't travel out of the 'Define' bottle infuser unless desired as such. The 'Define' bottle also works well for steeping tea to help flavor water without the use of sweeteners or other ingredients.
The 'Define' Bottle Infuser Flavors Water without Mess
1. Compartmentalized Water Bottles - Opportunity for innovative designs that allow users to personalize their water with fresh ingredients.
2. Infused Water - Market for products enabling users to infuse their water with vitamins and nutrients from fruits and vegetables.
3. Steeping Tea for Flavor - Demand for solutions that allow consumers to flavor their water with tea without the need for sweeteners.
1. Beverage Containers - Opportunity for companies to create innovative water bottles with compartmentalized designs.
2. Health and Wellness - Market for products promoting healthy hydration and nutrient intake through infused water.
3. Tea and Herbal Beverages - Demand for products that offer convenient ways to flavor water with tea and herbs.