The Bosch Fresh by Design collection introduces consumers to the FarmFresh System, which is designed to keep food fresh for up to three times longer than usual, all the while helping to reduce food waste. The new line of appliances was built from feedback from real consumers, reflecting the fact that many conscientious consumers are looking to minimize the amount of food they waste in the home.
The FarmFresh System introduces VitaFreshPro as "the industry's first automatic temperature and humidity control drawer," FreshProtect with a filter to slow down the ripening process and an AirFresh filter to keep odors at bay.
The innovative fridge and freezer designs in the collection from Bosch also boast enhanced features for storage, maximizing available space, organization and better visibility.
The Bosch Fresh by Design Collection Promotes Freshness & Fights Odors
1. Food Waste Reduction - The FarmFresh System's ability to keep food fresh for up to three times longer presents opportunities for developing new technologies to minimize food waste.
2. Automatic Temperature and Humidity Control Systems - The invention of VitaFreshPro as the industry's first automatic temperature and humidity control drawer presents an opportunity to develop similar technologies in other industries, such as pharmaceuticals and cosmetics, among others.
3. Air Quality Control - FreshProtect and AirFresh filter features present opportunities for innovation in reducing unpleasant odours in other industries such as vehicles, air filters etc.
1. Household Appliances - The Bosch Fresh by Design collection is a trend that is disrupting the household appliance industry by addressing the issue of food waste reduction.
2. Pharmaceutical - The VitaFreshPro technology can be applied in pharmaceutical industries for preserving medication and vaccines better, in addition to reducing waste.
3. Automobiles - AirFresh filter or similar technologies can be used in the development of new innovative ventilation and air filtration systems for vehicles.