Jeremy Gutsche's Better and Faster book on business improvement is a must-read for those who want to become aware of the common neurological traps that stand in the way of success. One of the six patterns of opportunity studied in Better and Faster is Cyclicality, a repetition of economic cycles that offers immense possibilities for those who are quick enough to spot them emerging.
Since we're now experiencing history's highest rate of change, Gutsche notes the importance of "Anticipating the certainty of evolution" and breaking free of current comforts in anticipation of the next cyclical opportunity—effectively leaving your competitors in the dust.
Dive deeper into Cyclicality and more patterns of opportunity by picking up a copy of Better and Faster HERE.
Jeremy Gutsche's Book on Business Improvement Highlights Opportunities
1. Cyclicality Pattern - Identifying and exploiting economic cycles as opportunities for growth.
2. Anticipatory Evolution - Breaking free of current comforts in anticipation of the next cyclical opportunity.
3. Neurological Traps - Becoming aware of common cognitive biases that hinder business success.
1. Finance - Utilizing knowledge of economic cycles to make strategic investment decisions.
2. Retail - Staying ahead of trends and anticipating changing consumer needs and behaviors.
3. Technology - Innovating to address and overcome common cognitive biases in user experiences.