Photographer Bob Noto has managed to capture my appetite with his food photography.
The series features many delectable palettes that are guaranteed to make your mouth water. Bob Noto also creates his images in an offbeat way. He first shoots his food while still in the restaurant, within minutes of it being served to him. Then, later on, with digital manipulation, Bob Noto takes away the table and various other restaurant elements, keeping only the food.
Featuring dishes such as stuffed apples and sushi, Bob Noto's photography has managed to focus on the bright vibrance of the servings and the tiniest grains of detail. The series manages to make those who are full hungry for more. Bob Noto's food photography is truly unlike any other.
Bob Noto Shoots His Food in a New Way
1. In-restaurant Photography - Disruptive innovation opportunity for camera or phone manufacturers who would enable in-restaurant photography while ensuring the highest quality.
2. Offbeat Food Photography - Disruptive innovation opportunity for photographers or photo-editing tool manufacturers who would create unique filters or effects for offbeat food photography.
3. Food Detail Photography - Disruptive innovation opportunity for food industry players who would highlight the tiniest grains of detail in their food presentations.
1. Restaurant Industry - The restaurant industry could benefit from using in-restaurant photography as a marketing tool to showcase their dishes while attracting food lovers and tourists.
2. Camera Industry - The camera industry could benefit from developing cameras for in-restaurant photography to enable food lovers to capture high-quality images of the dishes they taste.
3. Photo-editing Tool Industry - The photo-editing tool industry could benefit from creating unique filters or effects for offbeat food photography to give food photographers and enthusiasts more creative options.