Design is shifting strongly towards digital solutions and away from traditional tools such as paper and pencils, so the B&O Loudspeaker has been designed to pay homage to these fading supplies. Looking like a pencil with the core exposed, the speaker has a conical design that uses silver and black colors to play off of one another. This creates an accented aesthetic that is modern, clean and suitable for placement virtually anywhere in the home or office.
The B&O Loudspeaker is the design work of Hojung Cha and identifies how the design of the past influences the aesthetics of today when it comes to technology products. This could include drawing literal inspiration from writing utensils like the speaker seen here or other familiar shapes to make it feel more familiar.
The B&O Loudspeaker Has a Modern Frame Design
1. Analog-inspired Design - Designing digital products that are inspired by analog devices, such as writing utensils or other traditional tools.
2. Modern Vintage Aesthetic - Incorporating vintage design elements with modern aesthetics to create unique and eye-catching products.
3. Unconventional Speaker Shapes - Creating speakers with non-traditional shapes and designs that stand out from traditional rectangular models.
1. Technology - Innovative designs that combine modern technology with analog aesthetics create opportunities for disruption in the technology industry.
2. Home Decor - Speakers with unconventional shapes and designs can be positioned as a unique decorative element in the home or office.
3. Art and Design - Analog-inspired designs and retro aesthetics can be incorporated into a variety of art and design products, from furniture to home decor.