Peach & Lily's Skin Shield Blurring Primer recognizes the importance of daily SPF protection but notes that other defenses are needed for other environmental stressors like pollution, excessive screen time and internal stress to name a few. As these external stressors can trigger the formation of everything from dark spots and fines lines to general dullness, the brand created a proprietary plant-based complex called VoluSmooth that promises "a whole new level of protection."
VoluSmooth is the result of years of research and work with forty chemists, who shared their expertise to develop this natural silicone alternative that doubles as an antioxidant-rich barrier. The priming product is ideal for using alone on bare skin to smooth over pores without clogging them, or under a makeup look to create a virtually perfected finish.
Image Credit: Peach & Lily
The Skin Shield Blurring Primer Uses a Natural Silicone Alternative
1. Eco-friendly Primer - The trend of eco-friendly primers can bring disruptive innovation opportunities towards natural alternatives to silicon-based primers.
2. Multi-function Primers - The trend of multi-function primers can bring disruptive innovation opportunities towards skincare that serves multiple purposes.
3. Digital Blue Light Protection - The trend of digital blue light protection can bring disruptive innovation opportunities towards primers that protect against excessive screen exposure.
1. Skincare Industry - The skincare industry can benefit from these trends as brands develop multi-purpose, eco-friendly, and screen-protecting primers.
2. Makeup Industry - The makeup industry can benefit from the trend of multi-function primers as brands create primers that can also act as makeup.
3. Technology Industry - The technology industry can benefit from the trend of digital blue light protection as brands create new products that aim to reduce the negative impact of excessive screen exposure.