After introducing Blume dolls that grow out of flowerpots with the addition of water, Skyrocket is expanding with a new range of collectibles called Blume Baby Pops. Based on a similar premise, these tiny doll toys for ages three and up come in a planter with sprouts that partially stick out of plastic soil. To reveal which toys they've collected, kids only need to tug at the sprouts and be released with a popping sound.
Kids may find a Blume Baby with a removable swaddle and a color-changing diaper or accessories to go with the toys. Skyrocket guarantees at least three babies inside each pack, although there may be more. There are tons of sets to discover, including costumes, baby accessories and miniature animal companions, and 50 kinds of Blume Baby dolls to collect.
Blume Baby Pop Dolls are Unpackaged from a Planter-Shaped Box
1. Collectibles in Planter Boxes - This trend presents an opportunity for toy and novelty manufacturers to create their own unique collectibles with interactive packaging that creates a memorable unboxing experience.
2. Growing Toys - This trend presents an opportunity for toy manufacturers to create toys that simulate growth and transformation, providing a fun and interactive experience for kids.
3. Interactive Unboxing - This trend presents an opportunity for toy manufacturers to create toys with interactive packaging that creates a memorable and exciting unboxing experience for kids.
1. Toy Manufacturing - Toy manufacturers can leverage the collectibles in planter boxes trend to develop unique and engaging toys that stand out in a crowded market.
2. Novelty Products - The growing toys trend offers opportunities for novelty product manufacturers to create fun and unique products that stand out on shelves and attract kids' attention.
3. Gifts and Souvenirs - The interactive unboxing trend presents an opportunity for gift and souvenir manufacturers to create products with packaging that creates a memorable and exciting unboxing experience for customers.