Bubble Trouble is a new line of soft, scented and squeezable dolls from Headstart International that takes inspiration from bubble gum. As well as being packaged in bubble gum machine-shaped plastic, the characters feature squishy hair and stretchy clothes. The dolls also boast poseable limbs, helping to inspire plenty of hands-on play.
In the first season release of the 10" Bubble Trouble toys, there are 10 characters that are being introduced, each of which comes with an equally squishable Bubble Buddy.
The dolls for kids ages five and up were created to stand apart from baby dolls and taller 18" dolls that are more or less the same in appearance.
Image Credit: Headstart International
Bubble Trouble Dolls Come in Bubble Gum Machine-Shaped Packs
1. Scented Toys - Opportunity for including various scents in toy designs to enhance the sensory experience and create a unique product offering.
2. Customizable Dolls - Opportunity to provide dolls with a set of features that allows children to customize their dolls according to their preferences and create a unique toy experience.
3. Packaging Design Innovations - Opportunity to consider creative packaging designs that add value to products and make them more appealing to customers.
1. Toy Industry - Toy manufacturers can incorporate scent technology into their products to create a new range of sensory-based toys.
2. Packaging Industry - Packaging manufacturers can invest in the creation of dynamic packaging designs to help differentiate products and attract customers.
3. Fashion Industry - Fashion retailers can take inspiration from the dolls' stretchy clothes and create kid-friendly, fashionable outfits that are also comfortable and flexible.