At long last, people can listen to their own personal music on public benches. This bench was created by German designer Michael Schoner of NL Architects.
What makes this public bench is that it plays music from passing mobile phones via Bluetooth. Now all youngsters will know where to hang out and play tunes all day long in the park. I can just picture it now.
The bench was exhibited at last month's Urban Play 2 event in Amsterdam.
1. Bluetooth-enabled Seating - Create more public seating options with Bluetooth connectivity to enable music and audio streaming.
2. Smart Public Furniture - Introduce smart features in public furniture, such as audio playback, sensors, and connectivity.
3. Mobile Device Integration in Public Spaces - Incorporate mobile devices into public spaces by using Bluetooth technology to enable convenient, on-the-go experiences.
1. Furniture Design - Design trendy and innovative furniture, like Bluetooth-enabled seating, with a focus on sleek aesthetics and modern functionality.
2. Smart City Technology - Develop smart technology solutions for public spaces, with an emphasis on convenience and ease of use.
3. Mobile Technology - Innovate mobile technology to integrate more easily with public spaces, like Bluetooth-enabled seating, for a more seamless on-the-go experience.