The wireless revolution is continuing to push forward towards making everything around us free of wires, so those who want to keep up but keep their existing accessories can make use of the Neorb Lab 'Airlink' Bluetooth adapters to do so.
The Neorb Lab 'Airlink' works by enabling headphones and speakers to add Bluetooth connectivity without having to simply ditch them for the latest model. This will come as welcome news to those who have shelled out big bucks for technology in recent years that didn't come equipped with the wireless functionality.
The Neorb Lab 'Airlink' Bluetooth adapters come as a downstream response to the growing level of wireless functionality in the technology market to get more consumers involved.
Neorb Lab 'AirLink' Bluetooth Adapters Upscale Accessories
1. Wireless-enabling Multimedia Accessories - The trend of expanding wireless compatibility through adapters and converters will continue to grow as technology progresses.
2. Bluetooth Adapters for Legacy Accessories - The trend of retrofitting popular and pricey audio accessories with bluetooth adapters to upscale their functionality will become increasingly popular among consumers.
3. Wireless Connectivity Expansion - The increased demand for wireless connectivity across devices has opened up new opportunities for makers of adapter tech to retrofit common-use devices and accessories.
1. Consumer Electronics - As the consumer electronics space innovates, there will be an increasing trend towards wireless connectivity, making it essential for manufacturers (and third-party tech groups) to offer their customers connectivity plug-ins.
2. Audio Equipment and Accessories - Audio accessories and equipment companies will increasingly seize the opportunities afforded by retrofitting with bluetooth adapters to upscale older legacy devices with wireless capabilities.
3. Mobile/smart Device Industry - Smart mobile device industry will continue to become increasingly wireless-dependent, necessitating the need for aftermarket wireless compatibility adapters.